sexta-feira, 9 de junho de 2017

“Love In Quarantine”… Day Four



Great day… Work, the project is almost done, ready to start, I’m drill and very enthusiastic.

Did my first class of Pádel, the instructor is great, very professional, focused and strict, perfect for my needs.

In everything on my life, to keep me interested, to follow directives, I truly need to recognize talent, knowledge, method, that’s the only way it will drive me, make me stay focused and develop respect & admiration for someone.

Being very mental, I’m always thinking, questioning, comparing, so a Yes, because is Yes, do not convince me or impel me follow an idea, a project, a process, or someone… it must bring me content, challenges, make me believe!

Next step… organize priorities!!!


One more great day, that finished with a Big Smile!!! 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário